Nail of the Day: Essie 'Spin The Bottle'

Monday, March 20, 2017

Hello everyone! Time for another NOTD. Last week, when I visited Kruidvat, they had a huge bin of Essie colors -50% off. I looked around for a bit and found this gorgeous color called 'Spin The Bottle'. I think this color was part of the 2014 Spring collection, but I'm not sure. 



'Spin The Bottle' is a gorgeous semi-sheer beige nude with a tiny hint of peach. This color will really match anything and is perfect year-round. I think in the summer, with a tan, this color will look amazing! The formulation was quite okay, on some nail a few sheer spots, even after two coats. But overall, I can't complain. As always, I topped it off with the Seche Vite top coat, for an extra glossy shine.

xx,
Astrid

4 comments:

  1. This is my all time favourite nude / nail polish in general. I wear it all the time :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have similar shade by Avon called Caring Creme. So this one looks just as pretty to me and it's more beige. These kind of shades are so versatile :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so true! They can also be a good base for gorgeous nail looks! :D

      Delete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS