The Body Shop Almond Milk & Honey Line: First Impressions

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Hi hi hi everyone! How are you all doing? It has been a while again since I blogged, but i've been busy with... my first real job. Yup, adult life has called me up and said: 'Get started, girl!'. I'll do an entire post about it in a few days but today, I wanted to do a quick post about a heavenly new line that The Body Shop brought out: Almond milk and honey. And yes, it smells as good as it sounds.



So the Easter bunny AKA mom decided to bring me a little present instead of chocolate this year: a set from the new TBS line. I smelled this in store and oh my god... this is divine. The lines includes soap, shower gel, hand cream, a scrub, a lotion, body butter and bubble bath.  I got a little set with the hand cream, body butter and shower cream.

The scent was especially made for extra dry/sensitive skin so if you have a skin that needs a little extra love from time to time, try this out! ;)

My ultimate fave product is the hand cream. TBS hand creams are the very best, in my opinion. At my job, I need to sanitize my hand constantly and they get very dry, very fast. So this comes in very handy!

Body butters are usually a little too thick for me, but for places like my elbows, feet and other more dry places, this will do a good job as well. 

The small shower cream container will be perfect to take with me on my trip to Berlin very soon!

What do you think about this line? Have you tried it yet?
xx,
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS